Aarini Consulting provides an in-depth SAP knowledge with a wide variety of the latest open-source technologies. Our experts advice and establish world-class digital architectures and assist SAP customers step by step in their digital journey.
We are a true technical partner, accelerating small and large digital transformations without further fragmenting the IT landscape. We integrate big data environments and extend business processes with topnotch applications. Integrating IoT, SaaS, Web and Mobile is key in the today's rapid changing world. No matter which service we provide, we always deliver rock solid future-proof architectures.
Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Architect to join our growing team.
What you will do:
As a DevOps Architect, you will work with other DevOps Engineers and Software Engineers to "automate all the things" for AWS, Azure and GCP.
Establish and refine deployment patterns and tooling for use by feature development teams, targeting Kubernetes / EKS, ECS, and Lambda, running on AWS.
- Write Terraform, yaml, and scripts to fully automate the deployment of services and environments.
- Continuously improve the observability of our tech stack by evolving the use of logs, metrics, tracing, dashboards, alerts, and integration of metrics with CD pipelines.
- Partner with other engineers to troubleshoot issues in production and other environments, identifying opportunities to improve automation.
- Migrate legacy technologies and environments to EKS or ECS on fully automated environments
- Troubleshoot issues in production and other environments, opportunistically improve observability and automation
- Be a subject-matter expert on container orchestration technologies, microservices, cloud native development and DevOps solutions and best practices
- Deploy Kubernetes to various public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) and on-prem
- Design and deploy containerized workload solutions on Kubernetes.
- Design containerized cloud application platform solutions with a focus on application concerns, including cloud-ready, distributed application architectures, migrating workloads to containers, containerized, development workflows, and integrating container platforms with automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Present the requirements and value proposition for Organization on hyperscale’s like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Conduct assessment workshops with customers to define the future Cloud architecture and plan the migration roadmap together with partners, System Integrators.
- Guide customers around Business Continuity, Security & Compliance, Networks etc.
- Work with BID teams to generate pricing and provide ongoing deal support to sales teams.
- Own the technical discussions with the customer and act as the orchestrator of experts to obtain expertise from the delivery organization as required.
- Helping and mentoring other consultants learn DevOps and container technologies and processes
What you will bring to the team:
- 8+ years of software architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience with at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- 5+ years of experience with container orchestrator such as Kubernetes, ECS, and Swarm
- Experience with container technologies i.e Docker, Containered, rkt, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes application deployment building blocks ie Deployments, Services, Persistent Volumes and Config Maps
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes operational building blocks i.e Kube API, Kube Scheduler, Kube Controller Manager, ETCD etc.
- Strong knowledge of application packaging and deployment technologies such as Helm and Harbor. Familiarity with various Kubernetes container registries
- Experience in setting up and running Kubernetes clusters in AWS, GCP and Azure or on-prem
- 5+ years of experience with at least one IAC / CM tool such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack
- Familiarity with CI/CD tool such as Harness, GitHub Actions, Spinnaker, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Experience in Building Pipeline with Different CI/CD tools.
- 8+ years of experience deploying to Linux-based environments
- 5+ years of experience leading initiatives
- PostgreSQL, Security Scanning Tools, AWS Multi-Region configuration
- Experience or familiarity with logging and monitoring dashboard tools such as ELK stack, Splunk, Fluentd, Grafana and Prometheus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to design multi-product cloud application solutions and demonstrate technical leadership in container platforms.
- Ability to design and lead complex, large-scale application containerization, microservices development, 'monolithic to microservices' migration projects in challenging customer environments
- Applying new technologies, frameworks, or methodologies to containerized application development and deployments
- Base salary and attractive bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- Access to the latest SAP systems
- A team of 25+ technical consultants, true experts in SAP and non-SAP solutions.
- Entrepreneurial environment.