Aarini Consulting provides an in-depth SAP knowledge with a wide variety of the latest open-source technologies. Our experts advice and establish world-class digital architectures and assist SAP customers step by step in their digital journey.
We are a true technical partner, accelerating small and large digital transformations without further fragmenting the IT landscape. We integrate big data environments and extend business processes with topnotch applications. Integrating IoT, SaaS, Web and Mobile is key in the today's rapid changing world. No matter which service we provide, we always deliver rock solid future-proof architectures.
If you want to work for a company which is at the forefront of SAP technology and which wants to value entrepreneurship of its employees, you might want to consider becoming a lead consultant/practice manager at Aarini. Aarini wants to extend its technical SAP capabilities along with Microsoft Technologies.
Aarini is looking for a consultant who can sell himself/herself based on his deep Microsoft expertise to our customers. On top of that he/she is able to lead the Microsoft team within Aarini. He/she will do this by coaching junior/medior consultants and give them a role on his/her project(s). He/she is also able to combine his/her technical expertise with Aarini’s technical and functional capabilities, leading to a better and more comprehensive solution for the customers.
As an applications solutions architect, you will play a lead role in the design and delivery of the business growth mandates for a portfolio of engagements within Enterprise Solutions. In this capacity, you will work closely with stakeholders of clients to ensure definition and realization of the Cofra target state architecture of the strategic solutions. Through this, you will influence and steer strategy and roadmap for the platform under the guidance of the Architectural board.
Overall, the role demands a good mix of advisory, solution design and hands-on engineering guidance skills in contemporary software design styles and technology platforms.
• Primary (internal or external) technical contact person for new ( or extending of current) business solutions
• Anchoring end-to-end solutions for all engagements and business growth pursuits, involving clients and internal stakeholders
• Owning architecture, design and implementation quality of the solution encompassing multiple workstreams
• Participating in implementation programs, contributing to and overseeing the implementation of the proposed solution. Ensuring high quality software delivery, risk management, strategic alignment and operational readiness of the delivered solution are key elements of this oversight.
• Developing industry specific end-to-end solution ideas by working with domain experts
• Developing relationship with Internal practices and technology partners to create joint solution offerings in alignment with the Architectural Team within Cofra Holding
• Fostering an environment of collaboration, continuous improvement and innovation.
• Keeping up to date with current Technoligy developments
Qualifications & Experience
• Strong experience in technology leadership roles, focusing on architecting solutions of strategic importance
• Pro active initiate lifecycle management of current software solutions. Based on industry requirements
• Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
• Experience as an solutions architect in formulation, execution and rollout of cohesive solutions for business or IT transformation initiatives
• Solid understanding of different software development models with the ability to blend processes to find the right fit the program
• Understanding of the breadth of end-to-end technology stack and bring expertise with one platform, especially cloud platforms used in enterprise business software space
• Design and engineering experience in Microsoft platform-based solutions
• Experience and knowledge of integration of commercial off the shelf products, SaaS offerings, on-premises legacy systems and emerging tech platforms
• Strong DevOps mindset with experience in engineering and release practices. Familiarity with systems thinking, design thinking, complexity management disciplines is definitely advantageous
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, with presentation experience at meetups and conferences
• An ability to motivate others by demonstrating a clear purpose for the team and how their work fits into the company’s strategy
• An ability to dynamically adapt to changes in priorities, resolving contention, roadblocks and bottlenecks.
• Ability to “lead by example” on the ground
• Fluency in English and Dutch
• Experience with or knowledge of infrastructure solutions is a pre-requisite