Aarini Consulting provides an in-depth SAP knowledge with a wide variety of the latest open-source technologies. Our experts advice and establish world-class digital architectures and assist SAP customers step by step in their digital journey.
We are a true technical partner, accelerating small and large digital transformations without further fragmenting the IT landscape. We integrate big data environments and extend business processes with topnotch applications. Integrating IoT, SaaS, Web and Mobile is key in the today's rapid changing world. No matter which service we provide, we always deliver rock solid future-proof architectures.
We are currently looking for an SAP ABAP and UI5/Fiori Lead Consultant to join our growing team.
If you want to work for a company which is at the forefront of SAP technology and which wants to value entrepreneurship of its employees, you might want to consider becoming a lead consultant/practice manager at Aarini. Aarini wants to extend its technical SAP capabilities along with SAP functional expertise.
Aarini is looking for a consultant who can sell himself/herself based on his deep SAP expertise to a SAP customer. On top of that, he/she is able to lead the ABAP & UI5/FOIRI team within Aarini. He/she will do this by coaching junior/medior consultants and give them a role on his/her project(s). He/she is also able to combine his/her technical expertise with Aarini’s technical and functional SAP capabilities, leading to a better and more comprehensive solution for the SAP customer.
- Strong hands-on experience in SAPUI5
- Experience in Fiori Launchpad Configuration on Premise
-Experience in Fiori Elements
- Experience on Standard and Custom Control in SAPUI5
- SAP Fiori UI/UX frontend (FIORI 2.0 & FIORI 3)
- Hands on UI Design prototypes and mock-ups
- Experience in development and building technologies like SAP Web IDE and BAS.
- Good Communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience on SAP BUILD Tool.
- End to End Debugging skills (SAPUI5/OData).
- Strong Experience on All Core ABAP Modules
- Strong Experience on NetWeaver gateway (OData v2.0)
- Experience on Cloud Connector
- Exposure to SAP Cloud Platform (Cloud Foundry) Development is a plus.
- Experience on OData V4
- Knowledge on Business Application Studio
- Agile Development is desirable but not a mandatory requirement.
- Strong team player and willing to mentor junior developers
- Involvement in pre-sales and business development activities
- Having an architect mindset to help customers designing solutions
- Willing to learn new technologies(SAP and non-SAP)
- Base salary and attractive bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Access to the latest SAP systems to update your and your junior/medior consultant’s skills
- Sales & marketing by Aarini, next to your sales & marketing activities.
- Silver SAP Partnership
- Membership of the VNSG
- Entrepreneurial environment, in which you get the chance to set up your practice.