Aarini Consulting provides an in-depth SAP knowledge with a wide variety of the latest open-source technologies. Our experts advice and establish world-class digital architectures and assist SAP customers step by step in their digital journey.
We are a true technical partner, accelerating small and large digital transformations without further fragmenting the IT landscape. We integrate big data environments and extend business processes with topnotch applications. Integrating IoT, SaaS, Web and Mobile is key in the today's rapid changing world. No matter which service we provide, we always deliver rock solid future-proof architectures.
Currently, we are looking for a SAP BASI Expert – HANA Admin to join our growing team.
Location: Eindhoven, NL
- 6-10 years experience
- Experience in handling HANA installation, migration, revision upgrades and backup/restores.
- Experience in monitoring, performance tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems.
- Regular review/health checks of the HANA systems and work on performance optimization as per SAP recommendation/Standards for better improvements.
- Experience in Data Provisioning, Admin & Modelling. Integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems. Exposure to different remote access options in HANA system.
- Implementing SAP HANA Table management techniques - data compression, table partition, compression techniques, and load/unload table into memory.
- Experience with high availability and backup mechanism.
- Implementing SAP HANA Security mechanism, HANA XS Application service, and monitoring of HANA system. Experience in managing users and roles in SAP HANA system.
- Work with functional and technical teams to understand business requirements and priorities.
- Prepare and present status reports, and technical analysis of critical issues to the stakeholders.
- SAP BASIS and R/3 work experience
Good to have:
- Leading a Team
- Customer handling experience while on-site
- Work on assigned projects with customer
- Coordinate and collaborate with Different TCS Teams
- Work in multi-vendor scenarios
- Take up complex technical requirements in challenging timelines with demanding stakeholders
- Base salary and attractive bonuses
- Pension Scheme
- Access to the latest SAP systems
- A team of 25+ technical consultants, true experts in SAP and non-SAP solutions.
- Entrepreneurial environment.